Proper training is essential when it comes to getting your vision system to perform to their full potential. For this reason, Shelley Automation is offering free in-class training courses across Canada. This ensures that Small and Medium Enterprises will also be able to maximize the potential of their vision systems through complex applications in automation that raise production quality while increasing productivity with minimal additional cost and manpower requirements.
Interested in Registering?
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in attending one of our introductory machine vision workshops. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the date and location of your preference. Thank you for your interest in learning with us!
Starts at 9:30 AM
The workshop will begin at 9:30 AM and will run until 3:30 PM with coffee and washroom breaks in between.
Lunch is Served
Please let us know of any food allergies, dietary or religious restrictions so we can serve a meal fit for you!
Free of Charge
Our team has received extensive training on machine vision and is ready to help spread the knowledge.
What you will learn
- Breakout Boards, I/O Cables
- Greyscale Pixel Values
- Lensing Calculation
- Field of View / Focus (Dept of Field)
- Camera Accessories
- Types Of Communication Protocols
- Software Platforms Easybuilder/Spreadsheet
- Program Properties
- Patmax Pattern
- Blob Tools (area pixel counter)
- Edge, Histogram & Measurement Tools
- Plot Tools/If Statements/Logic Tools
- Custom View (creating a GUI/HMI within the Insight software)
- Basic Ethernet IP Communication