Parker Hannifin is the leading global manufacturer of components and systems designed to control motion, flow and pressure in all types of machinery. Parker offers more than 1,400 product lines that control motion in 1,000 industrial, mobile and aerospace markets. They are the only manufacturer to offer customers a choice of hydraulic, pneumatic, electromechanical and computer motion control solutions.
The Parker Electromechanical Automation Division brings together leading brands in industrial automation, including Acroloop, Bayside, Compumotor, CTC, Custom Servo Motor, Daedal, Hauser, IPS, SSD and Trilogy.
The ACR family is one of the highest-performing motion controller families on the market today. The ACR's DSP-based controllers can quickly process floating-point calculations onboard, typically in the 100- to 500-microsecond range. This allows the controller to service a pre-emptive multi-tasker, with up to 24 programs simultaneously. In addition, it can handle up to four communication channels concurrently. This means you can communicate with an ACR controller for troubleshooting and still have the HMI on a production machine fully online and active.
- ACR9000 Series - enables the control of co-ordinated motion for up to eight axis
- ACR9000-EPL - ETHERNET Powerlink expands real-time motion control over standard Ethernet
- ACR9600 Controllers - combine PLC programming with advanced motion control
Compumotor’s digital servo drive/controllers offer single and multi-axis motion control capabilities.
- 6K Controller - embedded motion controller or stand-alone motion controller built into one convenient package
- Gemini GV6 - compact, low-cost, digital servo drive/controller
- Gemini GV6K - the most powerful addition to the Gemini servo family lineup
- ViX Servo Drive/Controller - economical servo performance available in both drive-only and intelligent-drive/controller platforms
- Compax3 – options includes; intelligent motion controllers, fieldbus interfaces and industry standard motor feedback.
- Aries - compact digital servo drives requires no setup
Ball Screw and Lead Screw Positioners
Parker linear positioners offer a wide range of solutions for precision positioning, reliable performance, high strength, and unmatched versatility, with an unrivaled array of features and options easily matched to fit any application.
- 404XE Economy Series – travels up to 700mm with repeatability +/- microns
- HD Series Linear Positioners - designed for OEMs, Machine Builders, and End Users needing a robust positioning solution
- 401XR and 402XR "Mini Series" positioners - precise positioning of smaller payloads
- MX80S low profile miniature positioned - reliable linear positioning for space restricted applications
Parker Electric Cylinders can mount into existing fluid power cylinder applications, adding infinite programmability to the durability and long life expected of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
- ET Series - robust design with a variety of options that make it easy to integrate
- ETH Series - increased force output from a given frame size or increased product life at the same force output
Belt Drive Positioners
Parker Belt Drive positioners utilize steel roller wheel bearings and timing belts to provide high speed and acceleration.
- HLE electromechanical positioners - designed to rapidly shuttle payloads to multiple locations
- HPLA Series - high-load capacity steel wheels significantly increase normal and moment load capacity
- ERV - rigid external carriage wit outboard roller bearing support for very high normal and moment loading
- OSPE..B belt driven linear actuator -cost effective solution for light to medium industrial applications
Parker’s PowerStation Interact Xpress HMI products set new standards for durability and function. In sizes from 6” to 17”.
- XPR2 PowerStation -Industry's best performing web publishing of HMI applications
- IPX and IPC PowerStations -available as 10, 15, and 17 inch panel-mount color touchscreen systems
- EPX PowerStations - combine the power of the standard Windows XP Pro operating systems with a hardened x86 hardware platform for embedded computing needs
- PA2 family -economical push button panel replacement solution
Interact is a modular software package that can be customized to meet your HMI project's particular needs. You can build your application by selecting from a complete family of application modules, ranging from control panel tools to historical trending, machine configuration and networking.
Interact Xpress Distributed HMI solution, featuring an advanced development environment for easy creation of rich graphics and multimedia applications. Xpress revolutionizes Level 1 HMI by allowing you to run, view and edit applications in any Internet Explorer(TM) browser.
IPS Industrial Profile Systems
High-strength aluminum framing from Parker IPS is today’s material of choice for assembling an unlimited variety of machine bases and frames, linear-slide systems, safety guarding, enclosures, worktables, material handling systems, and other industrial structures. The modular t-slot aluminum profile system has conquered the world of machine building, industrial automation, material handling and machine safety guarding and enclosures.