Sign up for our Newsletter
Banner LE Series Laser Measurement Sensor
The LE series' linear array technology provides great performance and resolution regardless of detection object's color or sheen. Banner’s laser diode sensors combine the alignment advantages of a visible sensing beam with the increased sensing range of a laser.*Typical applications include roll diameter, loop control, object measurement and position. Multiple sensors can be installed in close proximity for precise measurements. The die-cast housing is rated IP67, NEMA 6 for use in harsh conditions.
- Ready to measure right out of the box
- Easy adjustment with a two-line, eight-character intuitive display
- Linear array provides repeatability and accuracy for challenging targets
Cognex Introduces High-Acquisition Speed Vision System
The high-acquisition speed In-Sight® Micro 1500 is a compact, smart-camera vision system that achieves acquisition speeds greater than 200 frames per second (fps).
The In-Sight Micro 1500 combines fast acquisition speeds with high power processing to carry out inspection tasks on every item, on even the fastest production lines. This allows food, beverage and consumer products manufacturers to distribute inspection at critical points along very high-throughput production lines to improve product quality and reduce costs.
In-Sight Micro packs a complete vision system into a remarkably small package that measures just 30mm x 30mm x 60mm, which makes it ideal for mounting in very tight spaces on robots, production lines and machinery.
Banner DF-G2 Series High Speed Fiber Amplifier
Designed to achieve the world's fastest response rate, the DF-G2 fiber optic amplifier can achieve 10 microsecond response time with 5 microsecond repeatability. Best in class response speeds of 10 μs, 15 μs, 50 μs, 250 μs, 500 μs, and 1000 μs
- Easy-to-read dual digital displays show signal level and threshold values
- Simple user interface ensures easy sensor set-up and programming via displays and switches/buttons or remote input teach wire
- Expert TEACH and SET methods ensure optimal gain and threshold for all applications, especially for high speed or low contrast applications
- Thermally stable electronics shortens start-up time and maintains signal stability during operation
- Economy display mode reduces amplifier power consumption by 25%
- Cross talk avoidance algorithm allows two sensors to operate in close proximity
Adept Autonomous Mobile Platform
Adept Mobile Platforms combine a high payload Autonomous Indoor Vehicle (AIV) with onboard computer, Motivity controller, and software for automatic map generation and guidance. Within a defined workspace, the platforms know exactly where they are in reference to that area, and can navigate autonomously and safely through any accessible space.
The Adept Lynx Conveyor combines a Lynx autonomous indoor vehicle (AIV) with a motorized conveyor platform, producing a highly versatile mobile robot designed to receive, transport and deliver materials or goods throughout warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing environments.
Banner EZ-Screen LP Safety Light Screen
Low-Profile Design With End-To-End Detection
The EZ-SCREEN® line of robust safety light curtains now includes models for continuous detection along the entire light screen length with no dead zone. The space-saving, compact profile of the EZ-SCREEN LP is ideal for smaller machines, yet robust enough to meet the demands of large power presses. Plus, with several housing finishes, cascading and many mounting options, EZ-SCREEN LP provides a perfect fit for a wide range of safeguarding applications.
- Simple, two-piece integrated design
- Superior optical design for easy system alignment
- Convenient setup without a PC, disassembly or additional devices
- Easily configured Reduced Resolution and Fixed Blanking
- External Device Monitoring
- Exceeds OSHA/ANSI Control
- Reliability requirements, certified to cULus NIPF, and CE certified to Type 4, Category 4 PLe and SIL 3
- Two solid-state OSSD safety outputs; includes selectable trip/latch output